Trip date: July 6, 2015
We travelled around the north Germany in the summer of 2015. And it was clear that one of the destinations that we could not omit was Hamburg. I had a great deal of knowledge about this city.
• I knew that it is the country's biggest port and the second-busiest in Europe,
• Despite the fact that it is a seaport, it is a distance of 100 kilometers from the North Sea.
• I knew that it is also Germany's second largest city with a population of over 1.8 million.
• I knew that there is the glorious red-light district Reeperbahn, where the Beatles as teenagers played here in a local club.
• I knew that there two well-known football clubs: Hamburger SV and FC St. Pauli. Read More...